Low Voltage Lighting
When you have a beautiful and inviting landscape surrounding your home, why limit your time outdoors to daylight hours? With low voltage lighting installed on your property, your family can continue to enjoy your landscape after dark. Groundshog Lawn and Landscape installs low voltage lighting for customers in Catonsville, Arbutus, Ellicott City and Baltimore, Maryland.
Safety from Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Lighting around your landscape keeps your family safer by preventing nighttime accidents and deterring crime and theft. Low voltage lighting can be installed in walkways and entranceways and equipped with a motion sensor to scare away animals or simply light your way in the door.
Accenting your Landscape with Low Voltage Lighting
Highlight elements of your landscape with a spotlight to draw attention. Water features, retaining walls, fireplaces or other focal points should have overhead spotlights to draw attention. Seating areas can also feature low voltage lighting, but should be lit from up high or at ground level to avoid harsh glare at eye level.
Low Voltage Walkway Lighting
Light the way through your nighttime landscape with low voltage lighting installed on your walkways and sidewalks. Increased safety is only one obvious benefit of installing walkway lighting. A gently lit meandering path through a dark landscape creates a sense of movement and flow through a landscape.
Motion Sensors, Timers, and More
Don’t waste energy lighting your landscape when no one is there to enjoy it. Low voltage lighting can be installed with motion sensors, automatic timers, and daylight sensors, to make sure the lights are only on when you want them to be.
Choose Groundshog for Low Voltage Lighting Installation
As an owner-operated landscaping company built around client satisfaction, we strive to earn a customer for life with every project we complete, including low voltage lighting installations. Our simple policy: “We’re happy when you’re happy.” Here’s why our customers continue to recommend us:
- Coordinated planning for long-term satisfaction when maintaining or installing a landscape
- Single source for all of your lawn and landscape needs
- Time-tested estimating for value-based services while working within a budget
- Year-round service for all climates and challenges
- Multiple property discounts, neighborly discounts, friendly discounts
- Convenient billing options: paper, fax or email
- Convenient payment options: pay by cash, check or charge. Pay all at once to receive a 10% discount or spread the payments out equally over a 10- 12 month period