About Groundshog Lawn & Landscape
Groundshog Lawn and Landscape is an owner-operated company that’s built around client satisfaction. Our simple policy of “We’re happy when you’re happy” is how we earn the trust of our customers, and the word-of-mouth recommendations that have allowed us to grow and succeed.
We service the local communities where we grew up and where we raise our families today. We give back to the communities that helped us grow our company, through charitable donations such as our annual Christmas Tree Sale.
Our clients continue to recommend us for a variety of reasons:
- We’re your single source for all of your lawn and landscape needs
- We offer Time-tested estimating for value-based services while working within a budget
- Our coordinated planning is done for long-term satisfaction when maintaining or installing a landscape
- We provide Year-round service for all climates and challenges
- Discounts for multiple properties and friends and neighbors
- Convenient billing options: paper, fax or email
- Convenient payment options: pay by cash, check or charge. Pay all at once to receive a 10% discount or spread the payments out equally over a 10- 12 month period
Groundshog is an Environmentally Conscious Landscaping Company
We recycle 100% of all yard waste as well paper, aluminum, metal, and stone. We practice an integrated pest management program and use the least damaging products to any surfaces. We strive to achieve balance in the landscape with low-maintenance native plantings whenever possible.
PLANET – Professional Landcare Network
Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce
Arbutus Business and Professional Association